Pine State Krawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pine State Krawlers

A Club for Krawlers, by Krawlers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hard Top/Full Doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JayDanielz

JayDanielz

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Hard Top/Full Doors Empty
PostSubject: Hard Top/Full Doors   Hard Top/Full Doors EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm gonna be posting this on Craigslist in the next day or two, but I figured I'd give someone here first dibs and lower price.

I have a Black YJ hard top in good shape, no cracks, factory tinted windows and full YJ hard doors for sale. The doors are not perfect, they are a little loose along the seams. Chrome hinges, and the passenger side door needs the outside handle replaced. Glass is good, windows roll up and down well, but could use a shot of lithium grease to smooth them out a bit. Drivers side mirror needs replaced too..Door panels would just need a couple of the $0.25 clips replaced to be decent (better yet, just replace 'em..they're really not THAT great..)

I'm asking $375 for everything to a club member. CL will have it listed as $450. I'm putting the soft top on in a couple of weeks, permanently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cinevidproductions.biz
ZJmarkCJ

ZJmarkCJ

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Hard Top/Full Doors   Hard Top/Full Doors EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:30 pm

how does the soft top compair to a hard top in winter JD? any colder or the same?
Back to top Go down
JayDanielz

JayDanielz

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hard Top/Full Doors   Hard Top/Full Doors EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Dunno yet...will have a better idear come next November...I just wanna get rid of the purple doors and get the stock ones back on so I can lock the damn thing!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cinevidproductions.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Top/Full Doors   Hard Top/Full Doors Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Top/Full Doors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pine State Krawlers :: Classifieds :: Items For Sale-
Jump to: