Share | 

1980 CJ5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
caveman

Male Number of posts: 665
Registration date: 2009-03-01

PostSubject: 1980 CJ5   Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:09 pm

just picked up an 80 CJ5 form someone that took it all apart with the idea of rebuilding it and couldn't find time to put it back together. 4.2 6 cylinder, 4 speed, clifford valve cover, offenhouser intake, holly 4 bbl, Don't know if theres any internal modifications or not, 33x12.5x15 goodyear wrangler at tires, a little less than half tread left, 15x10 aluminum chrome and gold rims, twin tube bumpers, smittibuilt tube side steps, grant steering wheel, autogauge tach, simpson racing harnes, If anybody's interested i can add any modifications they want at this time and paint whatever color they want. Price will be around $3800 without any further modifications. Mabe a little less if i don't find anything else wrong with it. I can't seem to figure out how to post pics so i will send to your email if your interested. Or send to someone that can post them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trooper
Admin

Male Number of posts: 1058
Registration date: 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 1980 CJ5   Fri May 20, 2011 6:54 am

Having seen this in person I would like to add that this is a nice looking little buggy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
caveman

Male Number of posts: 665
Registration date: 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: 1980 CJ5   Sat May 21, 2011 6:36 am

After getting this almost back together and running, there's a lot more new parts to be bought and installed than i originaly thought. I'm afraid that the price i gave is going to be too low. Thanks for the plug trooper. And i've got to thank trooper and blue for the help putting the nose back on it a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

1980 CJ5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pine State Krawlers ::  :: -